Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank you


So for the past 6 or so months Isaac has been blessing our lives. His smiling face is there for anyone and he loves to be tickled. He is growing so big now weighing in at 18 lbs and 27 in, this makes him only 7 lbs less than Zoie. Pretty amazing!! Isaac is such a good baby in most every way except sleeping, that is just not one of his strong points and comming from having Zoie who is a great sleeper has been a challenge to say the least.

So, I was talking to my mom the other day and telling her about how I asked the eye dr why my eye was twitching so much and he said I either drank too much caffine (which I dont) or I didnt get enough sleep. My mom told me about how my brother watches "The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy" and the mom on that show has a eye that twitches because she lives with the grim reaper and doesnt sleep. So this is me. Twitch Twitch. Anyway with all of this said I am so greatfull to have friends that are willing to go the extra mile for me, my sanity and my twitching eye. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU, sooooo much Mandy and Tyrell for taking Isaac for a night so I could get some sleep. You will never know what a great blessing you have given me cause believe it or not I am addicted to sleep. I know hard to believe huh.

Again a million times thank you, you are an answer to my late night prayers!

1 comment:

TwinkleBee said...

Poo Poo!
oops i forgot the r's :)
I have another friend that had the non sleeping kid problem. She said this book was a miracle "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child!" I haven't read it personally but lots of moms commented on her blog saying they loved the book too. good lucky lady friend!