Saturday, February 7, 2009

A day in the snow


Zoie is growing up so big, here she was getting ready to go to work, she is all set up with her badge and pearls.
So the other day Mandy and I took Zoie and Ivan out to go sledding for the first time. It was really cold outside but we braved it anyway. I thought that all kids loved to sled and Ivan proved this right with his excited laughs as he went down the hill. Zoie on the other hand thought we were trying to kill her.
To get to our sledding hill we had to trudge through snow that was deep. Zoie thought it was impassable and told us with her wails.
But after it all she was ok because she found a dirty piece of snow ball in the parking lot that had fallen off someones car. Life is sweet
And who can deny that a day in the snow is fun. despite the minor setback of being rudely pushed down a hill in a sled, Zoie still finds wonders in the snow.

2 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

How cute, I love Zoie's expression in that last picture!

The Special K's(0: said...

Lol, you're family is adorable! I sounds (and looks!) like you had a bunch of fun(0: I'm glad you fund that snow ball in the parking lot to make up for any sadness in the adventure, lol. Cute(0: