Nathan, I love you so much! Here's why I love you!1. I love that your so happy
2. I love that you smell so good
3. I love that you are so caring and you take time out of your life to care for me.
4. I love that you love to laugh and I love your laugh
5. I love that you try to include me in the things you do, it means a lot to me
6. I love that you are willing to talk to me as long as I need it.
7. I love how you say your sorry, your willingness to admit when your wrong helps me do the same.
8. I love how you forgive so willingly, you are a great example to me.
9. I love how you take over when I need a break.
10. I love how you show me all of the cool things you find on the internet, even if I have no clue what they are. :-)
11. I love how often you tell me you love me.
12. I love how you love your kids
13. I love how you can cook!
14. I love that you take me to the temple.
15. I love that you work so hard for us, I know how tired you get.
16. I love that you play games with me.
17. I love that you eat everything I cook and say its good even when it probably isnt.
18. I love how you dont gossip.
19. I love how you are so kind.
20. I love you for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment