Friday, March 6, 2009

Some faces are priceless

I think that some faces are just priceless, what does this picture say to you?

Zoie was trying to get a little hart we have to fit over her foot I thought that it was a cute pose

I was making dinner and I heard Zoie talking about putting her bucket on Isaac's head, when I went into look this is what I found!

The other day I watched Ivan, Zoie and Ivan wanted to watch Baby Einstein they also wanted all of their pillows and blankets with them. It was funny, they looked so comfy with all of their stuff together on the couch.

Another supermodel pose by Zoie



For her birthday Zoie got a puppy that sings and talks she was trying to hold it up for the camera but we just got its ears!

Give me Birthday Cupcake!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mandy said...

What cute kids...i loved that outfit on Zoie. You tell your aunt and uncle they did a fabulous job picking it out!