
Have you ever heard the term, "My sweat and blood went into that" what does this mean? I Recently had a run in with a cheese grater that may explain everything.
Meet the cheese grater, what a seemingly innocent tool, but any who have spent time with this know its more sinister side (or all sides depending how you look at it). Today I was making dinner, just calmly grating cheese when I slipped for an instant and grated my knuckle, I quickly got a bandage and covered my cut but I knew that the sinister cheese grater had struck again. I also knew this was not to be the first nor the last tussle with the infamous cheese grater. So be careful the next time you are handling this nefarious tool, lest the cheese grater strike again!

1 comment:
...sooo...you're a family of cannibals, then? Eeeeew! Gross! Okay, okay, I really do feel your pain. Those cheese graters have nasty little teeth and terrible appetites. I'm glad you got the bandage on before too much blood was lost, and I wish you well in future battles against the malicious instrument of destruction. Solemnly, I salute you.
Post a Comment