Tuesday, October 21, 2008





Wow today it feels like fall here in Rexburg and thats ok because fall is great. Zoie is expanding her mind while watching little Einstine, she is learning many different words and is growing so fast. Her favorite wor now I think is either Cow or NO!! she is so much fun. Isaac continues to grow as well, doing new and excitting things each day. He has started smiling as you can see from the preveous picture and also now makes cute cooing nioses. he is well on his way to doubbling his weight and catching up to his sister. Nathan is at school today, I have seen him all of 30 min since he was late getting home from work today. He is working so hard on all of his classes which all have mountains of home work. I am working on laundry today and need to go get quarters, I cant wate to someday have a washer and dryer so that I dont have to go out to wash cloths and so I dont have to use all my quarters on laundry also. Last night Nathan and I played a fun game of Munchkins with friends from our ward. I diddnt win but thats ok, it was tons of fun. well now I am off to the store to get some quarters.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mandy said...

I think laundry may be my least favorite chore for that very same reason. Thanks for the fun pics of your family!