Thursday, October 23, 2008

We are a happy family






Today we had story time at the library and we read Halloween stories, what fun!! Getting ready for Halloween has been a blast and we are looking forward to putting on our costumes and having a blast. Yesterday Zoie and I made ghosts to hang in our apartment out of blow pops and kleenex and string. It was most fun, they are flying over our table around the spider that we made at toddler group. Isaac has been most adorable also over the last couple days, with his happy smiles and cooing. Nathan has been working non-stop on homework and I have been communicating with the car people to get our car fixed. Life for us is never boring.

2 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

Isaacs smiles are so cute!

Kacey said...

hey! i found your blog off of carries list!! I love all your pics of your cute kids!!!