Wednesday, October 29, 2008








Its happy Halloween time and we are getting ready to go trick-or-treating with Zoie and Isaac. Zoie is going as a scare crow and Isaac is a cute little cow. Nathan and I have had two costumes for this Halloween, I was a pioneer lady for the ward party and am a pirate lady for our other haloween party this week. Nathan was Indiana Jones for the ward party and is a gimpy pirate for this weeks party. I am excited because for our party this week I am making a cake and I think that it has turned out good, I will post a pic later tomorow maybe. Other than halloween Nathan has had alot of homework and I have been hanging out with the kids, oh, and accidentally slicing myself with a knife. I was making a mast for my pirate ship and my knife slipped, I ended up going to the hospital to have my fingner glued back together. It diddnt feel so good. Well thats been our life for the past couple days.

2 comments:

Ryan and Bryanne said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope your finger heals well, sounds kind of painful!

Stacey said...

You need to be careful with those knives girl! Didn't you stab yourself with an exacto knife not too long ago too?