So about a month ago Nathan and I bought a standard poodle puppy! (He is the first picture) Nathan and I had been discussing this for a long time and Nathan really wanted to name him Ninja, so meet Ninja. We have had a lot of adventures with him so far and it has been interesting. Since he is a standard poodle we know that we are going to have to cut his hair now and than and so the other night Nathan and I searched the web to see what our options were. This is some of what we came up with. Enjoy :-)
Ninja Poo
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
read this post with Maddie! She loved it! Where did you find all of those?
Haha aren't they great. Nathan and I were just searching on the internet one day and found all of these. It gives a whole new dimension to our Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment