



So last night I Decided to give Isaac his first taste of real food, by that I mean baby rice cereal with formula mixed with it, I mixed it up and than put the bib on Isaac. Zoie came over to see what was going on and watched as I spooned the first delicious mouthful into Isaac's unsuspecting mouth. We were rewarded with such a face of discust that we could not help but laugh. Isaac acted as though I was trying to poison him in the worst way imaginable. With each spoonfull the face of discust was plain and I got Nathan to come over and watch. We had quite an enjoyable time taking pictures. Zoie was funny also in that she was upset becasue she didnt have any discusting glop to make faces about. So when it was determined that Isaac would have nothing more to do with his cereal I fed it to Zoie who ate it with less faces and more appreceation for all the hard work of making it then ever did Isaac. And that dear friends is our rice cereal adventure!!!!!

1 comment:
hahahaha, poor little Isaac. ;) We laughed so hard looking at these pictures. Thanks for sharing them! FYI-we tagged you guys, check out our blog to see :)
Post a Comment