I have been looking on craigslist and walmart and not finding anything too grand but than Jen found this one at DI for 40 dollars and it was perfect. Anyway we got it yesterday and we were going to sell our old desk so I got the camera out to take pictures and Zoie came over and started posing which is strange because she hates having her picture taken. I wanted to post these pictures cause they are so cute!!
Also you may want to note the amazingly awesome Lavender plant of love that is on the self. My wonderful husband got for me on the last day of the farmers market. What a sweetie!

3 comments:
it's so beautiful! I love DI. It's amazing what you can find there!And the pictures of your little girl is very cute!
-Ashley Pearson
YAY, I love good finds like that. How fun and how exciting to keep the kiddos out of everything:) Zoie is so funny too! What a cutie!
I love your plant of love. We have 3 plants of love. I had the novel idea to buy Maranda plants based on the number of anniversaries. Well needless to say on our 3rd anniversary I bought 3 plants but no others. I think it's time to buy Maranda another plant of love. Your ARMOIRE is very nice.
Post a Comment