Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cooking and Mesa Falls

On Saturday we decided to take a family drive up to Mesa Falls. It was overcast and a little rainy but the area was still beautiful. These first few pictures are just some unique things that I saw while we were there. Can you guess what this first one is?Bark Bark Bark, really cool bark!!
In this picture I was trying to capture the dew on the plant.
This was just cool I thought, the little plant poking out from under the walkway.

The kids loved to see the water and hear the great roar as it fell over the beautiful water fall.

There were a lot of pathways and stairs and so Nathan and I made sure we held on tight to the kids. With Isaac we grabbed both hands and swung him up and down the stairs than when I was just holding onto him he still wanted to fly up and down the stairs and almost pulled me down them.


Isn't that just great, the sun would just peek out for a second but it was just long enough to catch this rainbow in the waterfall.

I have been busy making more things for the farmers market and here is a new pair of earrings that I made out of rosewood. they are lite and super cute at least I think so.
The other day I was making dinner and Zoie and Isaac discovered that they could get the food buckets out and push them over to the counter. They did this and decided to help me cook.
I dont know how much helping Isaac did but he sure enjoyed eating the broccoli that was sticking out of the water in the pan.
Zoie is a little more helpfull although she does grab food while Im not looking also. If I have something that needs to be stired she will stand there and stir for a while. She has also decided that doing the dishes is fun (usually I rince them first and than she does it again) I hope that she continues to love to help all through her life.
Zoie cooking rice, she tried some uncooked and didn't like it that much.

No comments: