Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

So, I was looking through my recent pictures and realized that I have a lot to show. Halloween was last weekend and we had such fun this year. We had a ward party where Nathans pumpkin took first place, than a murder mystery which was amazingly done, and than Halloween spent at Boo at the Zoo with the Browns was spectacular. It was busy but fun.

So this is us at our Halloween party, I was Animalia and I controlled the animals and Nathan was Bron, supper strong. We had awesome costumes check out Nathans silver undies.
This was the whole party, we were all supper heros of one kind or another, can you guess who we were?
Manty and Tyrell decorated their apartment like a cave and we had a supper hero dinner. The decorations were awesome.

I made the cake for the party, it was sort of a villan finder with flags on the world pointing to their location
Nathans awesome pumpkin

No comments: