Thursday, October 1, 2009

What do you want for dinner?


So Tonight I was trying to decide what to have for dinner and so I asked Zoie what she wanted, usually she gives me a blank look and I have to come up with something on my own but not tonight. Here is how our conversation went:

Me: "Zoie what do you want for dinner tonight?"
Zoie: Blank stare (or was it lost in thought)
Me: "Zoie what do you want for dinner tonight?"
Zoie: "I want Mac'n cheese, yogurt, Cheerio's and ham."
Me: "wow you really know what you want tonight"
Zoie: I want ham and mac'n cheese

Sadly we were out of mac'n cheese and had to have spaghetti instead, Zoie said that was alright though.

2 comments:

The Special K's(0: said...

Lol, bit hungry? Too funny(0: Don't you love how cute their opinions and likes and stuff are? Cracks me up.

Jen said...

Kids are so funny. I just love the crazy things that come out of their mouths. Zoie is so cute.