So I have come to the conclusion that Zoie is most definitely going to be a city girl. As we were combing the brush up Heise last night Zoie could be heard for miles screaming "I need a sidewalk, I NEED A SIDEWALK" she didn't appreciate traipsing through admiring the beautiful Flora and fauna. She did like the huckleberries though, she was beside me as I was picking and when she found a bush with berries they were gone in minutes, if a bowl was left lying where she could reach she took great hand fulls of the precious berries. It is hard to watch a 1/2 hours worth of work go into one purple stained mouth. We had a blast though, Mandie and Tyrell, Nate and Erin, Ivan and Jackie were all there and we all had such fun picking berries.
Im going to add pics but the computer isnt letting me now so hopefully we will get them in soon.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment