Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Toes


So Ive never been much of a girly girl but I can say I love painting my toes, Today I painted Zoie's fingers and toes and of coarse my own. I think that it is relaxing and just really nice to take time to do girly things especially since I have my little Zoie to do it with me. So today I wanted something new and went looking on the Internet for Ideas but everything I saw had to be paid for, lame. SO I decided to try french tip for the first time and I think that it worked out ok, if you don't look to closely, I also added a flower just for fun. So if any of you out there have any great toe nail painting ideas I would love to try new things.

3 comments:

Nashville Stolle said...

Hmmmm.... You could do fiesta flags in honor of cinco de mayo!

Jen said...

How fun. I should do that.

Kristen and Nathan said...

You should, we could do it together some time, it would be fun fun